Our tryst with quality and value addition began in 1930s, the turbulent pre-independence era. Mr. P N Banhatti, our founder, embraced Swadeshi to support the independence movement. He bought a brand new foot operated, Phoenix treadle printing machine and began to print propaganda material for Swadeshi patriots.
Post 1947, India’s priority shifted to education. He bought more machines and launched a publishing unit called Deep Prakashan for printing books, periodicals and magazines. His son M P Banhatti, armed with Diploma in Printing Technology, joined the business in 1956 and was followed by the younger son S P Banhatti. Together they established a benchmark in printing quality, won awards and earned appreciation throughout Central India.
Our talented craftsman delivered quality when machines were primary and technology was basic. Now equipped with sophisticated machines and advanced technology of quality label printing, you get nothing but best. Our existing team consists of dedicated, talented and more qualified members who have met, and sometimes exceeded the clients’ expectations.
We undertake every type of label printing and packaging that today’s quality oriented industry needs. Delivering high quality labeling in large quantity is our second nature.
Key Features of our company
- We are capable of quality label printing with thermo-graphic inks that changes colour with the application of heat.
- We keep modern marketing and shipping needs in mind and incorporate security feature like barcode in our labelling and packaging.
- We also undertake Holography for securing labels and packaging against duplicity.
- We specialise in inline rotary screen printing, cold foiling for decorative labels for increasing aesthetic value of labels.
- Our Flexo label printing prevents copying of labels.
Narayan Offset Works have decades of experience and expertise in label printing and packaging.